Dec 4, 2007

I Got Accepted At Bloggerwave

I am now a certified bloggerwave member. Just the other day I was surfing online, the usual way, when I came across a site talking about bloggerwave and how he got paid for completing a review. That interested me so I checked the bloggerwave site and decided to join. I was accepted to the program and just today I this blog was approved.

So what is bloggerwave? It’s actually a website helping bloggers earn online by acting as the middleman between advertisers and bloggers. Advertisers who want to have their websites or products reviewed an easily find bloggers for the work at bloggerwave. So as a bloggerwave member I can accept review offers and get paid. They pay via paypal. Blogging is a fun, but its more fun if you get some money at the end of the day, isn’t it? Here I come bloggerwave, give me some task to finish.

0 comments:

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us