Dec 20, 2007

Is There A Bug With My XP3

I just noticed that my laptop loads slow.

Everytime I open my laptop it takes time for everything in my desktop to load. My laptop is a dual core and with high memory and I suspect the cause is my XP 3 version. I heard there are bugs with the software but I just didn't bother to listen and decide to use it despite all the negative write ups about the software. Now I am suffering problems every now and then, ms word gets stuck, hangs up, or just closes. The games in my laptop runs well but when i close them it will hang up and I'd have to click the control+alt+del button to close the running programs. The problems are bearable and I can live with them as long as I have no paper works to do. I plan to change and downgrade to XP2 instead.

0 comments:

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us