Dec 15, 2007

Should I Put Ads on This Blog?

As you notice i have a bidvertiser ads just on top of my posts. There is no other ads you find in this site, not a single one, not even adsense or whatever. This blog has a page rank of 4 and when I used a tool online to determine the link price for this blog I was amazed to see it has a high value. Maybe because there are not many outgoing links for this blog and yet this blog has more inbound links. Perhaps this answers the matter. I love seeing a high PR in my sidebar. I have a goal to reach now that is make this blog a PR5 in the next update. But will putting ads in my blog cause the reduction o f my PR? By putting ads, I mean putting advertisements like adsense, bidvertiser and reviews. A lot of websites have been punished for making reviews and that scares me. But what if the reviews are only minimal, say 2% of the entire number of posts in a blog? The blogger can choose to review sites or programs or products he deems worthy to be talked about, right? I don't think that is even a question. Bloggers have control over their sites, of course too much of everything is not good. So bloggers should always maintain a balance between commissioned posts and non commissioned posts.

At this moment I am thinking of how much will advertisers pay for a link at my sidebar that will stay in this blog for as long as this blog exists. Will there ever advertisers who will get interested in a PR-4 blog? I don't know! Aaaaah! Help me decide!

0 comments:

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us