Jan 29, 2008

Cheapest Vision Eyeglass

I have a good eye sight despite the fact that I always face my computer, do a lot of reading and sometimes tend to abuse my eyes. I looked for some reading eyeglasses before but did not buy one for myself for some useless reasons- I forgot about it! Sometimes our memory really fail us.

How much does a complete single vision eyeglasses cost? It depends on where you get one, but I found a really cheap vision eyeglasses at Zenni Optical. The price is only $8 for a complete vision eyeglass. Oh yes, Zenni Optical: Sell Rx Glasses $8 with case! Unbelievable? Believe it!

Here's why. The low price is because the product comes direct from their factories to their customers. There's no retail overhead or some middlemen who can put additional cost of the product. Despite the low price, Zenni Eyeglasses are of high quality and fashionable too. Take a look at this photo and see what I mean.




Need one?
Grab one now for a fraction of a cost!

0 comments:

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us