Jan 26, 2008

Creativity at Home

Today, we did a lot of painting in the house. We repainted the rooms in the house- I mean in my boarding house. I really feel I so belong in this house since I've been in here for almost 9 years. That's so long.

Not all rooms have been painted. I still have to paint the room I'm using. I'm having some hard time deciding which color paint to choose. I do want a blue color for the room but I want to have a touch of orange or red as well. I'll be heading back to the Hardware store in a little while to pick my paint color. I'll also be needing some interior lamps to put in my bedroom. A new bedding will also be added. I'll also be buying a huge pillow of my favorite cartoon characters. I'm super excited to see how this room makeover will look like. But there's a lot of work to do. Duh!

0 comments:

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us