Jan 18, 2008

Does blue collar job pay more than white collar job?

I keep asking this to myself because of what I heard that in certain countries, blue collar jobs pay more than white collar jobs. I see more and more people in the blue collar job field and I’ve noticed many of them earning well enough. This is just an observation. It has lead me though to think that it’s always an advantage that we also develop certain skills and perhaps learn about some blue collar related works.

If you want you can even enroll in short classes for a certain skill. For one, I know about Associated Training Services (ATS), a premier heavy equipment operator training school where you can be trained on heavy equipment and construction related trucking, such as backhoe and bulldozer training, as well as heavy equipment safety. Don't worry about managing your time, because ATS run classes full time or part time to fit your busy schedule. Plus there is also a free online training website available. Yes FREE. It's a good find.

You can apply online for this program. I talk about this site because I think heavy equipment operators get paid really well.

0 comments:

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us