Jan 30, 2008

Good Finds: Acronis True Image 11 Home

You know how I love my laptop. I always take good care of it because it's a powerful little gadget that houses all my important files, documents, images, and videos. But viruses and malwares can harm my laptop and everyone else's computer. There's always a risk of getting affected by viruses and consequently losing your important files. This is where my good find software fits in. It's called Acronis True Image 11 Home. It's a software data protection suite to backup your entire PC, your data, and your OS, applications, files, images and videos.



Acronis True Image Home Software can restore your entire PC and entire contents in minutes. You'll get your PC back running and error free in minutes. Just imagine the files saved and the money you are spared of spending to have your pc repaired. Not only that this software has a security and privacy tools like drive cleanser and system clean up utilities which will ensure that your computer is always clean and free from viruses. This software is priced really low just $49.99 so I'd recommend it to anyone. I don't think people would mind spending less than $50 if it means protecting their computer and important files. It's just worth the price!

0 comments:

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us