Jan 30, 2008

Heart Palpitations

It's been 4 days straight of uneasy feeling. I could feel sudden heart palpitations even during sleep. I get disturbed by the fast beating of my heart. It's my first time to experience this. The culprit is none other than my used to be best friend during examinations- COFFEE. If you remember I told you I was a coffeholic. I drink Coffee everyday, sometimes only one cup other times 3 cups a day. I have decided to stop drinking coffee for a week just to get rid of the heart palpitations. It's really uneasy.The feeling is uncomfortable and just not right. I'm afraid this might worsen if I keek drinking coffee or any other caffeineted beverages. If things don't go well, I will have to consult a doctor then.

0 comments:

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us