Jan 13, 2008

Jason’s Cool and Crazy!

My friend Jason called this morning. I thought he was going to ask about our exams. We do that thing you know. We often give each other a ring constantly during the days before our examinations to ask questions, share resources, even cheats, I mean previous examination papers which we try to answer. Hhahaha! We don’t cheat but we fondly call what we do as cheats!

So Jason called, but not for our cheats or anything else. Cool Jason a techno savvy came conversing about how he won in half life and his new found madness - online games! Jason’s crazy about almost all type of famous online games. If I have to present one guy to the whole world so consumed by online games- I’d bring Jason with me.

I happily introduced Jason to this huge, best interactive and betting site for online poker card games, table games, and for sports betting. It has a one wallet system for all the games they offer. So Jason can manage all his favorite games in one account. With the bonus cash and double merit points from this online poker betting site, Jason’s thrilled! If you can’t stop them, you might as well support them right? And why would I stop Jason, I am planning to enroll myself to the bet365 mobile service. I’m about to graduate, so I think I know just what to do during the break!

But for now, I think I need some good convincing to persuade Jason and myself to focus on our studies and upcoming examinations!

0 comments:

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us