Jan 27, 2008

Repeated Dreams

Have you experienced dreaming the same dream for more than once? Your dream from a previous day or month becomes your dream again later?

This has happened to me and it's kind of weird to think of it. I've always been fascinated with everything regarding how the brain works. In fact i've read quite a number of books and publications regarding the Human brain.

Having the same re-ocurring dreams is something new to me and would love to find the answers to this kind of situation. My friends have dreamt of the same dream too but not as frequent as I do. I want to know what science has to explain about this and what are non-science based explanations are there too.

I hope to find the answers soon but if you know anything don't be shy in sharing your thoughts..


0 comments:

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us