Jan 25, 2008

What A Long Exam That Was!

Thank God my last exam for this week is over. The professor asked us to answer 15 long questions with sub-questions in let's say 10 questions. And take note the subquestions are sometimes 2 or sometimes 3 subquestions. I could feel a little lump in my fingers due to writing for almost 3 hours!

The exam is just okay. I think I managed to answer quite well. I don't want to brag that its an easy exam because its an essay type of exam and how professors check this type of examination can get subjective. But in a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 as the perfect score probably am at 7. That's not enough but that's better than failing my exam (lol)

I guess I can do some mall strolling tomorrow! hahaha! so long...

0 comments:

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us