Mar 9, 2008

Good Watches

Do you have an obsession of watches? A friend of mine is like a celebrity when it comes to watches. She's got too many of them in different colors, and in different design and style. But she is a girl so I suppose most girls are like her. Watches are a good fashion accessory. They can accessorize a boring attire and make it look better. That's why I never leave my watch with me anywhere I go. It's an indicator of time and a fashion statement as well. At least at home I have about 3 watches which I interchangeably use. Some of the really beautiful watches that I think every person would want to have is that bearing the brand patek philippe. The patek phillipe watches are expensive but they are so gorgeous, chic and stylish. Take for instance this patek made watch priced at over $200,000.


I know it's expensive and it is a luxury but if you have the means to buy these kind of watches and you really like it then it's your choice. But am sure with the quality, style and design coupled with proper care, this kind of watch will last for years and may even be handed down to the next generation. For now I can only look at these type of watches but I won't stop dreaming of getting one like this for myself in the near future.

0 comments:

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us