Mar 10, 2008

Vacation This Summer!

Summer is only days away. Where do you intend to spend your summer vacation? In the family we always tend to go somewhere every summer. Oftentimes it’s a resort that we go to where we spend time with each other and with nature.

I have been thinking of traveling to a different country to spend my summer vacation. I found Superclubs all inclusive resorts. It caught my attention. Just take a look at the photo below.


Who wouldn’t be mesmerized by this luxurious, beautiful place? Just from the photos it looks like heaven to me. I’d like to avail of this all inclusive jamaica. Jamaica is the most popular tourist destiination int he Caribbean so I really want to see it's beauty.

There are a lot of resorts to choose from in Jamaica. There are about nine of these all inclusive jamaica resorts. This one is a favorite- the Negril Beach Villa. It's so homy so fresh. And have a look at the picture again. Staying in there would definitely make me feel relax and a million richer. I can't wait to see this beautiful place.

0 comments:

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us