Jan 22, 2008

Caffeine Immune!

Is there such a thing as being immune from Caffeine?

Weird or peculiar as it may sound but drinking coffee doe''nt seem to have any effect at all to me. I've had two cups of coffee now but I still really feel sleepy. Last night I also had a cup of coffee but minutes only I dozed off to sleep. I admit I love coffee and I drink a cup every morning and sometimes even in the afternoon and at night especially when I have exams coming. Now, I really can't rely on drinking coffee to keep me awake.

Sodas won't do the trick either. At home, we make fun about the idea of being immune to the effects of caffeine, but could it be possible? I've never heard of anyone being immune to caffeine, perhaps I'll be the first one ever. Hahahhaha!

So long guys!


0 comments:

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us