Jan 22, 2008

A Newbie's Guide to WebHosting

Last month, if I'm not mistaken a new friend who happens to be very new to blogging approached me about webhosting. Although I know a little about this stuff I can't satisfactorily answer all his questions. Gladly enough, I recalled Web Hosting Choice. This is one of the websites I turned to when I was still new to blogging. It's a guide for webmasters' in choosing the right web host for both personal and business purposes. This site has a searchable directory which I am recommending to everyone if you are in search of web hosting plans.

For newbies like my friend, Web Hosting Choice is the perfect advertisement free site which explains the basics of web hosting and other important concepts about web hosting. Newbies will find this site definitely helpful. Every concept is explained in a concise yet comprehensible language. Newbies can also make use of their Quick Web Host search where they can input their specifications and find the webhosting service that matches it!


0 comments:

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us