Jan 21, 2008

Good Finds: Mp3 Players

It’s been like a hell of a week for me. There’s a lot of exams going on and there’ll be more coming. But the good news is I just got my budget to buy a new mp3 players. I really love music and mom’s feeling really generous to give me more than what I need to buy myself a new mp3 player. I found this one great mp3 player from savebuckets which really caught my eye. The mp3 is reasonably priced. I mean it is light on the budget. Perhaps I’d have some spare money left then. By the way, savebuckets dot com is another good find if you are looking for mp3 players and other electronic products like Ipod, Nintendo, plasma tv. It even offers clothing, home and garden products and so much more. It's not a store but a comparison site. You'll find different products here and where to get them. You can compare prices from the site as well so you know which ones the cheapest and thus you save tons of money.

0 comments:

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us