Jan 20, 2008

Katherine Heigl Collection


I took up nursing as my first course, chiefly because my sisters are nurses and because the nursing profession pays really well. I must be a little bit evil to not think at all of taking nursing because I want to help people. Evil me! But too much idealism doesn’t really get us anywhere. Well, I just new nursing is not for me so I changed course. I now see my former classmates looking great and fulfilled in their scrubs. Speaking of scrubs, I just realized scrubs are now fashionable. I came across “Katherine Heigl Scrubs Collection” and oh boy there are just too many fashionable, elegant, stylish Medical Scrubs, and nursing scrubs the collection offers. The nursing uniforms in Katherine Heigl's Collection doesn’t look a uniform at all because they resemble the look, design of famous brand names like Dickies. My sisters will be thrilled and they might even shop ‘till they drop! Well, that’s a little bit of exaggeration but I'm they'll be impressed with the designs available. I particularly like the peaches scrubs for my sisters because the designs look really stylish and I think it will look good on them.


LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis.

0 comments:

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us