Dec 20, 2007

How Do I Monetize this Blog?

This question has been in my mind constantly. I really want to make the most from this PR-4 blog. But how? I dream to earn at least $100 a month so as to cover the cost involve in paying for my internet bills and electric bills. It's hard for a newbie to do this. There are offers from advertisers for me to review their products but the pay is sometimes very small. Adsense is a good way to earn but I don't think it will apply to me. Bidvertiser? Well it has a low payout but I've had read some blogs complaining about unaccounted clicks or no click ever recorded despite the number of visitors to their blog. Okay, I really want to monetize this blog but if its not possible or if my expectations are not met well I still love blogging anyway!

0 comments:

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us