Dec 16, 2007

Passion For Collecting Items


Collecting items is a great hobby. Bringing the same kind of items together into a group is fun. I’ve been collecting different small white stuff toys for years now. I have over 300 small white stuff toys already and it’s occupying my whole room. I house them all in a glass cabinet. I love my collections because every piece of it is bought for a reason and has its own story to tell. Collecting items is a passion. Moments ago I accidentally bumped into a website about collectables 4 sale and I just love the piggybank collectables I saw in their Collectable’s Blog.. There are other collectible items as well, such as star wars and star strek collectibles. On one hand, there are people who view collecting items as a waste of time and money. But these people just miss the satisfaction and joy brought about by having a special collection of the things you love.

0 comments:

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us