Dec 18, 2007

Say Hello Home!

Finally classes is over. It's now our Christmas break! This means goodbye to all my books, all my notes, goodbye to my non conducive to learning classroom, goodbye to lousy, funny, beloved friends, goodbye to strict and non strict professors and goodbye to the busy city life!

Tomorrow, I will go on a vacation back home at my lovely beautiful home where I can be with my whole family, with my niece and some relatives and where I can visit some old good friends and classmates. The excitement is simply overflowing right now. The holidays mean a lot to students. Of course I look forward to the holiday celebration, delicious food, yummy treats and the gift giving. So what will i be receiving this Christmas? A new digital camera, or a new cellphone? Hahahhaa! As if dear Santa Claus with tired rudolf will come over and fill my old, tainted sock with these cool gadgets.

Oh it's nice to remember the younger days when as a kid I found joy in the smallest of things. A bag full of candies in different colors and shapes was already my pot of gold. Receiving A little doll with blue eyes and fancy clothes and her little purse, was like having the most expensive barbie dolls these days. But today, these things don't mean much like they were before. They are still cute but I've had enough of them.

Anyways, home is just hours away. And I better pack up my things and sleep early.

Don't worry I will continue blogging. I'll be bringing my laptop with me. I think I will post a new video tomorrow. Let's just see. These past days have really been a hectic schedule for me. Happy Holidays everyone!


0 comments:

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us