Dec 28, 2007

Should You Get A Life Insurance?

In my place people don’t talk about life insurance and people don’t seem to really bother getting one at all. I live in a rather remote area, although people are educated here, they’d rather insure their cars and houses maybe because getting a life insurance connotes someone will die soon. What a bad perception about life insurance. We’re all going to die anyway and a life insurance is a security both for us and for the people we will be leaving behind.


Many people don’t fully grasp the idea behind life insurance. If you live in the United States, Lifeinsure dot com will help you gain more understanding what life insurance is and help you select the right life insurance policy. The site offers an instant comparison of highly rated life insurance companies to compare for yourself at the convenience of your home or office.


Okay, I am still young but getting a life insurance has been in my mind already. Why not? I love my family and I acknowledge the fact that I’d die sooner or later .

4 comments:

asbestos said...

Hello I just see your comment from 2 weeks ago :) add my blog
Funny videos every day : fun-shitz.blogspot.com ,i will add link to your now.

admin said...

hi .. thanks for the link. i already added your blog in my blog roll.. i left you a comment at your blog.

asbestos said...

hi
I just add the other 2 blogs,so you can add my link too.

admin said...

okay.. thanks..ill add your links in a little while..

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us