Feb 22, 2008

Boring Templates

Now I don't like my templates again. I plan to change it once more. However, one problem is bugging me, and that's the possibility of getting malware or spyware from templates that are offered for free. I don't want that to happen that's why I should be careful this time. Why this time? Because some of my blogs are still missing because blogger deleted them due to malware. Of course I had no idea my blogs had malware on them. I have contacted blogger and hope that they respond back soon enough and give me back my blogs.

Going back to templates, I don't know how to make my own templates, but I can tweak some templates following some guides and tips offered by some fellow bloggers online, like changing the colors, adding additional sidebars, or making the footer 3 column and other tweaks. But that's it. My knowledge is so limited to these alone.

But ill be changing this template once again so you can expect another blog make over.

See yah!

0 comments:

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us