Feb 28, 2008

Exam Preparation Update

Hi guys. It' 5 am in the morning. I woke up really early today to continue reading my notes. I have accomplished a lot already. I can only count the hours before this new day will end again and the next days nearing my examination week will come. Last night I had a terrible headache due to constant reading and reading and reading. Memorization hasn't taken place yet but having read a lot I also happen to memorize a lot of what I read passively. I can only to finish more of the topics today. I am taking one step at a time, not forcing my brain. I try to have fun studying as much as I can. Studying should be fun and voluntarily not something you impose on yourself. This way it's much lighter and will likely produce better results.

0 comments:

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us