Feb 5, 2008

Mom Needs A Sewing Machine

I still get confused of the fact that most adult women or should I say older women like my mom, aunts and grandma always like to sew. I almost see all the time sewing machines in every home and the great women in our lives always operate them. I recall the traditional old yet functional sewing machine that's been with us for numerous decades. It sits right near the sala. Mom does the sewing while watching tv. That sewing machine is branded and that's why it lasted this long. But it's big. Mom should get a new one that's small, more functional and contemporary like the singer sewing machine I found at Wize. Wize has this huge array of singer sewing machine products with corresponding wize ranks and prices. Choosing between which product to buy is not a problem. Wize is wise and visiting Wize makes me wise. Lol... But its true. Anyway, there is only one thing left to do- the convincing. I need to convince mom to buy a new singer sewing machine or perhaps buy one for her myself.


0 comments:

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us