Feb 16, 2008

Never Catch Falling Books!

I broke our huge mirror!

It was an accident. I was cleaning my room, fixing my books when I all of a sudden three books on top of my book shelve fell down. I tried to catch the books as they fall but then I slipped bumped my head on my dresser and hit my mirror with my broomstick! The mirror was broken! It can still be used however but with a little whole in the middle due to the missing mirror pieces. My head still feels a little uncomfortable due to the fall. I couldn't help but laugh though because I was not able to catch my books, I slipped, bumped my head and broke a mirror. Isn't that bad day!

The good news however is that I am not hurt badly so there's still something to be happy about.Accidents happen and we can only thank God that not the worse that we could imagine happened to us!

The lesson, never catch falling books! Bwahahhahah! Just kidding!

0 comments:

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us