Feb 15, 2008

On the 2nd Page

The other day I mentioned about Pinoy Money Talk Contest. Im not an official contestant. I simply made mentioned of the contest. Today I checked the SERP and surprisingly am on the 2nd page. This blog is on the second page of the search results in google for pinoy money talk. Speaking of luck! Hahhahah! I might be lucky tomorrow and hit the first page after this post. Now the Google dance, the SERP can change today or tomorrow in a few minutes and this blog will be nowhere of sight. I hope that won't happen.

But just in case I see this blog on the first page of the search results in google then I might just formally join the contest. In this post I made mention of the keyword only twice and there's about a hundred and fifty words in this article. So what's the significance? You figure it out yourselves. (lol) Nah, am not an SEO expert but am an SEO wannabe! (waaaaah!)

0 comments:

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us