Feb 11, 2008

Thank You Blogger For Restoring My Blogs

Probably the longest days of my life was last friday till today!

I lost all my blogs in my dashboard, including this one last friday. I really trembled, so saddened by what happened that everyone in the house just felt something was wrong with me. My sadness as they say filled the whole house. I was almost always quite all the time, with a sad voice, sad look.Everything in me just looked and felt so sad. The reason, my blogs were gone.

I'm glad to have found the google groups and participated in it and humbly asked for help from blogger employees. SwtRose a super nice blogger helped me out and pointed the discussion I made to Gatsby a Blogger Employee.Gatsby was so kind to check on my blogs and restore some of them today. I am so grateful to both Rose and Gatsby for hearing me out! Thank you guys! And thank you Blogger Management through Mr. Gatsby for restoring my blogs. I have other blogs still missing in my dashboard and I hope to see them back again soon.

A million thanks guys! I mean it!
Mr Gatsby A million thanks to you!

And of course to GOD ALMIGHTY for hearing my prayers! God you work in mysterious ways! Thank you so much! Words aint enough to express my gratitude to you LORD!!!

I can't imagine how my life as a blogger would be if I totally lost all of my blogs.

1 comments:

Rose DesRochers said...

I'm glad that I could help. :)

Rose (Swtrose)
http://rosedesrochers.todays-woman.net

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us