Mar 24, 2008

I am Graduating With Honors!

I am still in shock!

I just learned yesterday that I am one of the honor students in school! WOW! It's complete surprise. I am still in a state of disbelief because I am one of those students who absent from classes anytime I want. I sometimes even attend classes only during examinations. I also blog and you know that so I've got other things in mind other than school.Blogging for one has become an addiction not just a mere hobby so to still make it to the honors list despite all of these, I must be so blessed.

Happy! Oh I am so Happy!
Mom and dad will go the stage again to award my medal. It's been since elementary that they're doing that. Am I smart to make it despite the less effort I put in? I don't want to sound like am bringing my own chair. But God is good and He works in mysterious ways. He is so good to bless me and constantly make me an honor student from elementary up to now. Thank you LORD!

I'm inviting you all to my graduation! lol..
So long guys, its too early in the morning.

0 comments:

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us