Mar 11, 2008

Money Spent Rather Unwisely

Today I was calculating all my expenses the other time I went to do a little shopping. I bought a new mattress, some new bedroom accessories and a new pants. I also ate in a restaurant and bought some other stuffs. I was surprised to find out I have very little money left in my drawer's box. I have sort of mini box which contains my money, my passbook and my atm and visa cards. I spent a few thousands over the past days. Wheew! That was money gone almost unnoticed. When you buy things today and buy another one tomorrow you won't notice the money gone until you make an audit of your total expenses. I am a bit worried about how I spend my money lately. But some needs just really come out and they are needs so there's no way to avoid them. So long guys..

0 comments:

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us