Jun 30, 2008

Learning Pottery

Pottery is a great hobby but it takes a skillful hand, an imaginative mind and a lot of practice to master it. I know a little about pottery. When I was still young, I kept visiting an uncle who knows pottery. He may not be the best at it but he lets me experience it. I like the feeling of the wet clay as I try to mold it into a shape I want. Pottery is fun and it’s relaxing. It brings out the artistic side in me.

I did learn a lot from those short pottery sessions I had with my uncle. I’d like to continue learning pottery. This desire to learn pottery is awaken in me because I happened to visit AMACO’s website. It’s a website about pottery, pottery products like low fire glazes, ceramic pottery kilns, liquid glazes. The terms may sound technical though, because pottery is really not a popular hobby.

Whether or not I pursue this hobby on pottery is just a matter of time.

LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis. View the LoudLaunch campaign release this post was based on.

0 comments:

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us