Jun 30, 2008

So RTO Is Big Industry

Have you heard of RTO? Yes, it stands for Rent to Own. I’ve heard of this before but it’s not a common thing to hear or see on television and in radios. It’s not a famous industry. And I suppose many of you don’t even know about it. So, I never thought it’s such a big industry nowadays, generating $6.6 billion every year. That’s right, $6.6 billion annually.


RTO or Rent to Own means you rent something, computer perhaps and then you have the option to buy it. With thousands of stores venturing into this kind of business as you will find in the rent-a-center franchise information, no wonder this industry is such a hit!

Since it’s a growing, huge industry, if I were a billionaire I’d think about investing in aRAC franchise .And Why not? There’s a huge potential for this industry. But am not a billionaire, not even a millionaire. Duh! But I’d still read about RTO and take a look at aaron's franchise information. Who knows I’ll win the lottery! I wish!

LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis. View the LoudLaunch campaign release this post was based on.

0 comments:

Archives

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us